Thursday 12 November 2009

Music Vids

Slightly lazy post, but I highly recommend watching these music videos. They made me very excited. But I am quite easily excitable. I shall list five. Because 5 is the way I do things round here.

1. Panic At The Disco - New Perspective
If you don't like the band, this probably isn't going to win you over. But is a nice medium between the emoness of album one and folky, cheeriness (and not-so-goodness) of album two. Plus I loves Brendon a little bit.


2. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Not a massive fan of the song (love the chorus, hate the verses), but the video is fairly epic. Likely to cause bouts of excitement for lovers of fashion, dancing, anime eyes and half naked women. This must cover just about everyone right?



3. Cobra Starship - Hot Mess
The Cobra's would be my guilty pleasure if I actually felt guilty about it. Like the idea of the video and have already played the song to death. There is something exciting about finally seeing a music video to a song you really like.


4. Leighton Meester - Somebody To Love
Ms Meester is one of my two girl crushes, so was therefore bound to love the video. Ridiculously sexy video, but in a classy way. Mostly. Again, not a massive fan of the song, but it is starting to grow on me the more I hear it.


5. 3oh!3 Feat Katy Perry - Starstrukk
Just to even things out, this is girl crush number two (everyone has girl crushes, right?) and I am currently a little obsessed with this song. Until I can afford to have ownership of it, I have just been watching the video online. Good old internet! Unfortunately I can't whistle, so singing along is limited.


I am going to try and remember to recommend videos every Weds/crazy early Thursday morning. If I can organise myself this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment