Wednesday 18 November 2009

Music Vids

This weeks 5 to check out.

1. Demi Lovato - Remember December.
I rather love Miss Lovato. Which has nothing to do with her Disney connections. Promise! I wish I sounded like her when I sang.


2. Britney - 3.
For reasons I am not entirely sure of, I always find Britney's overly sexual songs hilarious. I think it may be to do with the fact they look like desperate cries of attention. Plus, I can also imagine the look on the faces of parents who realise just what their children are listening to.


3. Rihanna - Russian Roulette.
This song is rather awesome, and I was genuinely excited at the prospect of seeing the video. And luckily it doesn't dissapoint. Not the typical lead single off a new album, but that is part of what makes it so special. It is hard to believe that this is the same girl who sang 'Pon De Replay'.


4. Chris Brown - Crawl.
As potentially controversial as Chris Brown appreciation may be these days, his next album may just be the best yet based on what I have already heard. Particularly this one.


5. 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings & Queens.
There is this part of my brain that can not comprehend why 30STM (as all the cool kids refer to them as) are not more popular than they are. But I am not complaining about this. As it means I still get to enjoy their presence in smaller venues. So please, don't check out this video. Especially if you are a tall, selfish person who is likely to stand in front of me and block my view. The less competition the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment