Thursday 29 April 2010

Top Five: Good Job Things

The five best things about my job. In no particular order, other than the one that I thought of them in.

1. Biscuit Pay Day
Everytime pay day rolls around, someone is nominated to buy biscuits. We all tend to go a little overboard though, so they tend to last for quite a while. Unless the greedy folks eat them all, that is.

2. Department Colleagues
I have the pleasure of working in a team full of very funny and very nice people.

3. Tea Rounds
I hardly ever drink tea at home, but for some reason, I can't get enough of it at work. We aren't limited to how many rounds of tea we are allowed in one day, so a lot of caffeine is consumed. This probably goes some way to0 explaining point number two.

4. Close To Home
Close to home = not having to get up too early. It also means I can pop home in my lunch break if I chose. And if i am having a particular lazy/sleepy day, I can be in my PJs by half five.

5. Dress Code
Or to be precise, the lack of dress code. We can pretty much wear whatever we want, except for the very rare occassion when important visitors are lurking.

No comments:

Post a Comment