Monday 18 January 2010

Music Vids

1. JLS - One Shot
I do like JLS. But not in a fan girl way, I hasten to add. I think I am one of the few people (or should that be females) in this world who would actually rather listen to JLS, instead of seeing them. So if you are like me, you may prefer to press play and then turn away from the screen, so you don't have to look at Aston's smug face.





2. So Solid Crew - They Don't Know
As you may be (but probably aren't) aware, So Solid (minus the Crew) are back. Smaller in number, and a bit pants. So in honour of the days when I liked to think I was hip and happening (the fact I use that phrase means I never was), here is an old school track of theirs. I am going bracket crazy today. I blame the garage. 21 seconds, ta ta ta!





3. Glee - Don't Stop Believing
Not strictly a music video, but I am bit in love with Glee, and it stands a very good chance of charting in the Top Ten this week. Therefore it counts. As I've said before: my blog, my rules.





4. Daisy Dares You - Number One Enemy
I have only just discovered this future tour de force. As in five minutes before writing this post. But I feel compelled to share this song with you all. If you ignore the slightly random and disrupting contribution from Chipmunk, this is a happy slice of pop music. It's a bit like how I imagine Kate Nash would be if she wasn't so bitter. I am far too proud of that piece of 'wit'. I'm not sure thats a good way of selling it though. I take it back.





5. Florence & The Machine - You Got The Love
There is nothing to say other than the fact that this is an incredibly, beautiful song and you should listen to it. And Florence may have the longest legs of anyone I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment