Monday 17 January 2011

BISS Awards: Best Movie 2010

2010: Best Films
Summed up in one sentence. Or at least attempted to.

May Contain Spoilers. But then again maybe not.
You have been warned. So don't complain either way.
Trailers included to entice you. I am not paid by anyone. Wish I was though.

10. Tamara Drewe
This film has a bit of everything: comedy, country bumpkin lifestyle, rockstars, Gemma Arterton in very short shorts and a genuinely shocking twist in the plot.



9. Despicable Me
I didn't expect much from this film, but it turned out to be very touching and funny.



8. Get Him To The Greek
Russell Brand is actually a very talented actor - who knew?



7. Inception
It annoys me that this film was made out to be really complicated and yet it made complete sense to me. I am weird like that.



6. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
I am a little bit ashamed of myself.



5. Buried
Ryan Reynolds on screen for 95 minutes? Yes please!



4. Kick Ass
You feel like the coolest person in the world while watching this film.



3. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One
I was going to see it twice in one week, until my day turned into a complete disaster. This is no fault of Warner Brothers.



2. Scott Pilgrim vs The World
You feel like the nerdiest person in the world while watching this film. But in a good way.



1. Toy Story 3
No explanation needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment