Monday 31 January 2011

Where The Magic Comes Alive!

Top Five: Rides at Alton Towers
I've not been for a while, but they are the rides I have enjoyed the best on my last trip. So don't get angry at me if I have missed off a new, awesome ride. I probably haven't been on it yet. Or didn't like it very much. Both are plausible.

5. Tea Cup Ride
Yes, I am child.

4. Oblivion
Normally has the shortest queue of all the big rides.

3. Nemesis
Okay, so you get very sore ears by the end of it, but still...

2. Rita: Queen of Speed
Faster than I could ever think it was possible to go. Best adrenalin rush ever.

1. Air
It's like you are flying!


And while i'm at it....


Top Five: Alton Towers Dissappointments

5. Spinball Whizzer
Admittedly, I was not in the greatest mood when I went on this, and it was raining.

4. 3D cinema
I had already seen the film they had on. Pointless!

3. Corkscrew
Pretty much 30 seconds of having your head bashed about. Not ideal.

2. Haunted Hollow
The least scary thing EVER.

1. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory: The Ride
I had many issues with this ride. Mainly that it was a bit lame, and the voice of Charlie is a bit too upper class.

No comments:

Post a Comment