Friday 21 January 2011

BISS Awards: Most Played 2010

Top 10 Most Played Songs of 2010.
According to last.fm - who would not lie to me. But does like to make me look like a Miley Cyrus obsessive.

Somethings to note about the year 2010:
It was the year where I became fully obsessed with You Me At Six.
I was not a Miley Cyrus fanatic.
Last.fm ignores all the achingly cool music I listen to.

One of the above statements is a lie. I think you all know which one. Unless this is the first post you read.

10. Ignorance by Paramore

9. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

8. The Consequence by You Me At Six

7. Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low

6. Liquid Confidence by You Me At Six

5. Defying Gravity by the cast of Glee

4. Stay With Me by You Me At Six

3. Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus

2. In My Head by Jason Derulo

1. Russian Roulette by Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment