Saturday 15 January 2011

Thks Fr Th Mmrs

So once again, I have become a slacker in the world of blogging. I have no excuse for this, other than my obsession with american TV shows and a tendency to go visiting my mother and not taking my beloved laptop with me. It has definitely not been time spent unpacking - but that it an issue for another day.
The only reason I have decided to return to my sanctuary of inane ramblings is that I have been inspired by the very grown up blogs of my two former housemates (its their fault I have any unpacking to do, so I think its also their fault that stuff is still in cardboard boxes - this is a bit of a stretch admittedly), though mostly the one who complained that I had neglected the sanctuary for so long. I'm gonna stop using the word sanctuary now - its a bit pretentious and lame.
Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let Leah know that I shall no longer be a disappointment to her, and try to be a bit more regular in future. I might even be more sophisticated in my postings - you never know. However, the fact I have spent my day watching One Tree Hill and trying to not unpack, I wouldn't get any of your hopes up. If thats what you are looking for in life, I recommend Loz and Leah's blogs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment