Wednesday 22 September 2010

I'm Ready For My Close-Up.

Top Five: My Acting Career.

5. Mary, The Nativity
The first play I remember being a part of, and I was one of the leads. This is either because my talents were spotted from an early age, or because I have a selective memory. One or the other.

4. Emz, The Emz & Fi Show
A veritable showreel of my skills, showcasing such a range of my abilities such as swooning, presenting, catwalk posing, magazine throwing and laughing. There are currently only two episodes of this show, although a few music videos were also produced to satisfy the needs of the audience.

3. Oompah Loompah (choir), Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
I felt I made a very good Oompah Loompah, even though the facepaint we had to wear irritated my face. And we were the wrong colour.

2. Stage Crew, The Normalising Machine
Following media interest from my singing debut, I decided to take a backstage role for the next production. At the time, I had no idea what the plot was. I am still not entirely sure.

1. Jill, Jack & The Beanstalk
Back before my popularity soared, I took a supporting role as Jill, a character blatently made up so that more children could be involved in the play, though not as obvious as the many policemen and townsfolk that were recruited.

No comments:

Post a Comment