Friday 17 September 2010

I'm Very Sorry If She Tipped Off Anyone About Your Cunningly Concealed Herd Of Cows.

Top Five: Nathan Fillion Shows

5. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
I'm not gonna lie to you all, I don't believe I have ever actually seen the episodes of Buffy in which Mr Fillion appear, but I am sure they are really good ones. I have, however, seen lots of other episodes with other people in them.

4. Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
A three-part online musical extravaganza (yes, it was an extravaganza) starring Nathan, legen-wait-for-it-dary Neil Patrick Harris and Felicia Day telling the story of Dr Horrible's ambition to join a league of evil genuises, when his plans are thwarted by falling in love. Awww. It's very funny, has catchy tunes and was created by Mr Joss Whedon (as is 3/5 of this list).

3. Desperate Housewives
Unlike a normal viewer, I don't like to watch this show when it is broadcast on TV. Instead, I like to wait until the boxset comes out (which Mum normally is the one to purchase), and then watch all the episodes in the shortest time possible. It's almost like a bit of a game. I'm weird like that.

2. 2 Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place
If you are someone who knows me at all, and have ever watched this programme, it should take you a grand total of 2 minutes to work out why I became mildly obsessed with it. In fact, it seems so obvious, it seems a waste of my time to explain it. I did think My Mrs Reynolds was a hero when I discovered she had burned it all on to DVD. If/when this comes out on DVD, I am gonna be straight in the queue!

1. Firefly
In my humble Browncoat opinion, this is one of the best TV shows EVER created. It really is a shame it got cancelled. It is a bit sci-fi, but not as you know it, as it is somewhat genre-defying, and although they spend their time in space, its almost irrelevent. Another of the works of Joss Whedon, the man who may have the worst luck when it comes to television. It was recommended to be My Mrs Reynolds & Muttley, and I, in turn, would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment