Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Little Help From My Friends?

Hi Lovely Readers,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your business (or slacker) schedules to visit my blog. I don't know who you all are, but its very much appreciated all the same. I kinda like the mystery of it to be honest. But the point of this post is not just to send thanks though. I am requesting some blog type help in that I am running low on inspiration on ideas at the mo and help is needed!
Basically you can help in two ways:

  • reply to this post with ideas for a Top 5.
  • if you are feeling particularly creative, maybe you would like to write your own post. It can be on any topic. Just email it to becauseisayso@live.co.uk when you are done.


Thanks again for reading,

Corkette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment