Wednesday 5 September 2012

I Remember When Rock Was Young, Me and Fifi Had So Much Fun

Top 5: Songs That Remind Me Of Reading Festival

I have had a bit of a moan in the past about Reading Festival and how much it hates me, but there have also been really good times - these are the five songs that remind me of those times. Also, to save repetition later, my friend known as The Music Guru was with me when all these events happened. And most likely The Welsh Boy too.

5. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
Running into the tent and dancing like a loon while leaving the bags with someone else. Good times.



4. Cobra Starship - Snakes On A Plane
In a street teaming effort, we had to deposit some rubber snakes around the site in promotion of the single. I am not convinced we had much of an impact in the sales of the single, but we did leave a rubber snake on a condiments table and then ran away.



3. Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up, Look Sharp
As referenced before in a post on mosh-pit style experiences, this was one hell of a dance party! Which may have happened on two occasions, or I could be remembering it incorrectly.



2. Feeder - Buck Rogers
This is gonna sound like a random memory, but this song reminds me of needing to go the lovely toilet facilities during the Feeder set, dancing in the seemingly endless queue and then taking what felt like forever trying to find where I started in the first place.



1. Taking Back Sunday - Error:Operator.
We met TBS at the signing tent and one of them said they liked my T with a teddy on it. I have chosen to believe this was sincere and repeat this fact on a regular basis. I also love that we always get really excited about this song and no-one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment