Sunday 2 September 2012

Rwyf Wrth Fy Modd Caerdydd

Top Five: Places In Cardiff*


5. Cardiff Castle.
You can walk through the castle walls and dress up in military gear. Amazing.


4. Millennium Stadium.
I have only been inside once (to see Take That!), but every time I spy the roof from afar, I get really excited.


3. Cosmeston Lakes.
Feed the ducks. Play in the park. Run away from Swans. Family fun for all!


2. Clwb Ifor Bach.
Possibly the hottest, sweatiest gig venue ever created. But always full of enthusiastic listeners.


1. Cardiff University.
I have never attended the actual learning part of the building, but have been to so many good gigs in the two venues there that I have lost count.


*not including my former housemates house. Also, there is going to be a bit of a theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment